Steel Rule Dies are durable, dependable and cost-effective. Designed using a custom steel rule and a die base, all of our steel rules dies are created for long-lasting durability. The steel rule die making process includes a combination of steel rule die making tools: die board, cutting edge, and rubber ejector.
Using your Illustrator 8 file, we will create a custom computer program to cut a high-density Russian Birch board, add the cutting edge rule and finish with an ejection rubber overlay. After the steel rule die cut process, we will provide you with a die strike for specification confirmation.
- Maximum die board size: 53.25” x 101.75”
- Maximum material thickness: up to 1.25″ high
- Maximum material width: up to 59”
- Die Board Tolerances: +/-.003”
- Types of rule include: center bevel, side bevel, creasing, punches and varying rule heights